Founded in 1988, Beladin Corporation began as a small family based venture, and has full Bumiputera status. It has always been focused on providing outstanding construction services, quality assurance, and competitiveness. Today Beladin Corporation employs over 100 highly skilled staff on sites across Sarawak. Our staff undergo regular training in the latest standards for technical expertise and safety standards.
Our diverse project experience includes the construction of government offices and facilities, construction and development of community spaces, civil works, roads, maintenance of electrical works, and the Pan Borneo Highway.
We have a strong market position, based upon our core business model, of high quality work delivered in a competitive timeframe. We have an outstanding record on contract delivery, and our reputation for excellence and competitive pricing is highly regarded. We have the capacity and capital allowance to take on large scale projects across Borneo.
We aspire to be the preferred provider in the area of civil engineering contracting for Sarawak, leading with a reputation for expertise, professionalism, and competitiveness. We take our corporate social responsibility seriously as an organization, and believe in responsible and fair distributions of profit for our highly skilled workforce. We deliver on these visions by:
- Commitment to delivering projects on time, maintaining high standards of workmanship to get the job done
- Supporting employees through premium remuneration and benefits, and fostering individual growth through training
- Ensuring the highest safety standards and diligence on site through a clear supervisory structure
- Maintaining and developing excellent financial relationships with creditors and contractors based on trust and reciprocity
- Delivering sustainable projects and developing the efficiency of our working processes through long term planning and optimization